Girls "more likely to feel loneliness"

Dan The Man

Jan 17, 2019
www.vgr.com
I don't think this is necessarily true. I know genetics and biology favors this theory but trust me there is an equal number of guys out there.

• Sad
Reactions: Lee

MusicGuy

Jan 23, 2019
I read somewhere once that girls do get more lonely because they are destined to have deeper friendships/relationships than most guys do.

Ash

Jan 18, 2019
I would probably agree with MusicGuy. I just feel that guys are more likely to not have issues with keeping to themselves from time to time. I mean, give me a TV and a games console and I'll be fine for a while. That doesn't mean every guy is like that of course.

TheJason

Jan 28, 2019
I would probably agree with MusicGuy. I just feel that guys are more likely to not have issues with keeping to themselves from time to time. I mean, give me a TV and a games console and I'll be fine for a while. That doesn't mean every guy is like that of course.
I think a lot of guys are pretty uptight and psychotic - case in point, white identity politics on Facebook. 🆒

Well, it's all jokes and laughing - but they are some seriously disturbed personalities - but they can't whine or cry - of course.

Lämmchen

Mar 9, 2019
When I was in my teens I felt lonely because I would hear about groups of girls getting together and I felt left out. Now that I'm in my 50s I really enjoy being by myself and don't care to go out with others :D

Lastest Activity Widget

Latest profile posts

Lee
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Lee

Watching this with my oldest daughter in bed. She loves it!
Lee
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be
Lee
Lazy Sunday, cooking and chilling. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lämmchen